Being bored of making same dishes throughout the whole week!!!So dont worry we will surely help you out in making Cheeseburger soup without potatoes recipe as its an extraordinary dish for your whole family for tonights dinner,So lets make this hearty and comforting dish that is perfect for a cold winter evening. However if you are health conscious and dont want to add carbs and calories than, some versions of the recipe call potatoes unsafe as they are rich in carbs and calories . If you’re looking for a lower-carb diet than this might be good option, you can make a delicious cheeseburger soup without potatoes.
To start, you will need to gather your ingredients.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1cup heavy cream
Steps Of Making Cheeseburger Soup Without Potatoes
- The begining of the recipe starts with browning the ground beef in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and get it fully cooked,once it get cooked fully than remove it from the pot and set aside.
- Later on in the same pot put the diced onions and minced garlic and chopped carrot until they are translucent or they gets redish in color.
- Add beef broth, milk, and heavy cream to the pot and must wait until the mixture to a simmer.
- Next, you will need to make a roux to thicken the soup.Then the next you have to do is that take a seperate pan and set it of medium heat ,melt butter and stir in flour until it forms a paste.Slowly add this mixture to the pot, stirring constantly, until the soup thickens.
- Now add the cheese and gradually stir in shredded cheddar cheese until it is fully melted and the soup is nice and creamy and add again the cooked beef or browned beef to the pot and stir it again.
- Now its time to garnishing the recipe,one can add various type of vegetables according to their preferance,options may be like cabbage,cauliflower diced carrots, celery, and bell peppers. You can also add some sauce or hot sauce for an extra kick of flavor.
- And finally allow the soup to simmer for a few more minute so that the flavours melt or mix up together.
- Keep an eye on the soup and one you start seeing bubbles and the soup gets to hot than the soup is ready to be served. Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with extra shredded cheese or chopped green onions,or more green vegetables if desired.
- You can also add some croutons or bread on the side for dipping.
Finally in the end we definately recommend you to make and serve this dish with your family and friends as this Cheeseburger soup without adding potatoes is a delicious and satisfying dish that is sure to please any cheeseburger lover. It’s a perfect comfort dish for cold winter evenings and also we suggest you a great way to enjoy a classic cheeseburger in a new way. You can also make it in quantity and store it in the fridge for a few days, reheating it on the stovetop or microwave when you’re ready to eat.
QUESTION1: How many carbs are in cheeseburger soup?
ANSWER: 33g, Nutrition Facts,1 cup: 450 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1421mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
QUESTION2:How long does cheeseburger soup last in the fridge?
ANSWER: 3 to 4 days,Storing cheeseburger soup: once your cheeseburger soup is completely cooled place your cheeseburger soup in an airtight container or ziplock bag. This will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days long. When ready to reheat you may need to add a little chicken broth if it is too thick
QUESTION3: Does cheese soup have carbs?
QUESTION4: What pairs well with cheeseburger soup?
ANSWER: What to Serve with Cheeseburger Soup? 10 BEST Side Dishes
- Crunchy Green Beans.
- Garlic Bread.
- Air Fryer Roasted Carrots.
- Caprese Salad.
- Spicy Cornbread.
- Garlic Roasted Broccoli.
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad.