Today we are presenting you all a new and easy to make at home recipe known as Rum Sauce For Bread Pudding,whether you are using this dish at the time of breakfast or either you are eating this recipe at the dinner time its damm sure telling you that you are gonna fan of this sweet dish.The ingredients used in this are Rum sauce is a sweet, creamy sauce which is to be served with bread pudding.Its made by mixing up the sugar, butter, and heavy cream in a saucepan and heat up the mixture until the sugar do not gets dissolved. Then,gently add vanilla and rum extracts and continue heating until the mixture gets thickened. The sauce is typically drizzled over the bread pudding before serving. Some variations of the sauce may also include ingredients such as cocoa powder, cinnamon, or nutmeg for added flavour.
Quick And Easy To Make
|Bread Pudding||Rum Sauce|
||These are the Ingredients needed For Preparation of Rum Sauce For Bread Pudding,which is so Quick and Easy to Make.|
How To Make Rum Sauce For Bread Pudding ?
- With the help of cooking spray you muct need to spray 9×13-inch baking dish,and place the cube size cut sour dough in the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Take a large size bowl and whisk two raw eggs properly later add milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg and salt, and mix up them properly to combine.Pour the mixture on the cubed bread layer and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
- At least for 30 to 40 minutes refrigerate the cubed bread layer so that the liquid mixture really sink into the bread properly.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Remove the bread pudding from the refrigerator and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the top is set and golden brown in color.
- Put sugar,heavy cream and butter in a medium size sauce pan and start cooking it on low-medium heat.Stir it contineously so that the paste does not stick to the pan or prevent it from burning.
- See if the sugar completely gets melted than its time to pour the sugar into the rum.Stir to combine and continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes. Remove the sauce from heat.
- Finally while serving ,serve the bread pudding on individual plates, and drizzle the dessert with warm rum sauce.
More Tips For Rum Sauce For Bread Pudding
- Adding Cloves, all spice, and pumpkin spice may be a right choice for good taste and flavour.
- If you aren’t a fan of rum, use vanilla extract for the sauce. You could also make a simple confectioners sugar glaze to drizzle over top as well.
- Dried cranberries or dry fruits dried can be added to this dessert for an additional sweet, fresh flavor.
- sugar,milk and vanilla liquid depends on the dryness of the bread you use.
- You can store the rum sauce for bread pudding in the refrigerator for up to one week. It’shighly recommended to store the dish in an airtight container to keep it fresh.
- You can also freeze the rum sauce for up to 3 months if needed for long.
QUES1: What is rum sauce made of?
ANS: Butter Rum Sauce is a buttery caramel-like-sauce that has a lovely flavor from the dark rum. Don’t worry it doesn’t taste like a cocktail as the liquor will boil out during cooking. It is made with 5 simple ingredients – butter, brown sugar, sugar, cream, and dark rum
ANS: 7 Drinks That are Perfect Mixers for Rum
- Rum & Tonic Water.
- Rum, Lime Juice & a Twist of Lemon.
- Rum & Ginger Ale.
- Rum & Orange Juice.
- Rum & Coconut Water.
- Rum & Cranberry Juice.
- Rum & Grapefruit Juice.