This is the one of the best sweet and easy chocolate chip cookies recipe ever i tried in my kitchen.These cookies are beloved because they’re soft, chewy, and absolutely irresistible and you make them right, they are just magical.Cookies are a type of dish that can be used either at the time of you breakfast along with tea or coffee.This recipe is what every chocolate chip cookie should be, both a little crispy, but still chewy, doughy and yet baked perfectly.So finally today in this part of my writing i will present some of my ideas for this recipe and tell you about this chocolate chip cookies making process.So here is what you are waiting for !!
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
Making of cookies same as Bakery type cookies is so much easier as they seems to be.Below is a list of ingredients mentioned about what type and in what quantity the things are required.So here is the list.
Eggs: Eggs add moisture and act as a binding agent, which means they help hold the dough together.
Butter: This classic chocolate chip cookie recipe starts with two sticks of butter creamed with white and brown sugars. The blend of sugars creates a perfectly balanced flavor.
Vanilla: Vanilla extractincreases the overall flavor of the chocolate chip cookies.
Water: A little amount of water will creates steam as the cookies bakes,and also needed along with baking soda to create puffyness in cookies.
Salt: To enhances the flavors of the other ingredients little bit salty.
Baking soda:It is used to make and softens the cookies and makes puffy and rise.
Flour:Flour is simply needed to creat some gluten and also to creat structure to the cookie dough.
Nuts: Nuts like walnets,cheshew and almonds can be added to the cookies so as to add crunch flavour
Chocolate chips: You can use dark or milk chocolate chips if you prefer so as to make it taste like a chocolate.
How To Make Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies At Home(Process)
- Heat oven at 350 degree.
- Cream the butter and the brown and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on low until they are light and fluffy.
- After doing these all lets add vanilla extract and eggs to the cream and butter paste.
- Take a seperate (bowl small size) combine the dry ingredients, the flour, baking soda, and salt, and then slowly pour them into the butter mixture and mix together.
- Add chocolate chips
- In a tray make 1 inch balls of dough with hands
- With the help of roller make the dough flatten and round.
- Bake for 15 minutes, the cookies will look a little doughy still, but then let them cool on the pan for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a flat utensil and serve.
Nutrition Facts(per serving)
QUES1:What is the secret to a perfect cookie?
- All Ingredients Should Be at the Right Temperature (Usually Room) A mindset that completely changed my baking is when I started to think of temperature as another ingredient. …
- Chill the Dough. …
- Consistency is Key. …
- Bake One Batch at a Time. …
- Cool On the Sheet Pan First.
QUES2: What is the secret to chewy cookies?
If they melt and go flat in the oven, a humble cooking spoon can save the day. Experienced bakers use a metal or wooden spoon to form cookies back together when they start to spread out.
QUES4: Is it better to use parchment paper or foil for cookies?